Trenbolone is one of the most popular anabolic steroids – agents that accelerate the division of tissue-forming cells, resulting in an immediate increase in muscle mass. It is the most potent preparation available on the market, as it works 5 times more intensively than testosterone. Is it safe to use trenbolone ? What is the recommended dosage? What are the side effects of taking this preparation?
Trenbolone – an anabolic steroid
Trenbolone is a steroid that allows you to quickly gain muscle mass, and therefore improve your physique – that’s why it is so popular among bodybuilders and amateur athletes. Despite the clear effects of regular use, the administration of trenbolone can very negatively affect our health. For chemical reasons, it falls into the same category as nandrolones, and due to its potency it is referred to as one of the most advanced steroids. It allows us to expand muscle mass without water retention or fat gain, and with the right plan combined with simultaneous burning, it can increase appetite, increase the uptake of nutrients by muscles and increase the rate of protein synthesis. In addition, it allows for better recovery, resulting in better sleep in those taking this potent steroid. Due to its potential to bind androgen receptors, trenbolone is 5 times more potent than regular testosterone. The most popular forms of trenbolone are:
- trenbolone acetate – known by the names Finaplix and Finejat,
- trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate – known as Parabolan and Hexabolan
- trenbolone enanthate
Desired effects of Trembolone
Trenbolone is a steroid that binds to androgen receptors – their connection is very strong, so it has an effective effect on activating the processes responsible for muscle tissue growth. It also increases nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. It has the ability to bind to glucocorticosteroid receptors. It improves qualitative mass and increases muscle growth, but does not build quantitative mass – like methanobol. It also accelerates recovery and red blood cell production. Also important is trenbolone’s effect on nutrient absorption, so that:
- more nutrients are used in the process of building muscle tissue,
- fewer components are deposited in fat tissue,
- improves the functioning of the body,
- makes it possible to maintain full health during the cycle.
Despite the effects desired by athletes, it also causes a number of side effects.
Side effects of trenbolone
Trenbolone is a popular steroid, but before using it, it is worth learning about unwanted side effects, among which we distinguish:
- Sleep problems – the use of this product, in some people, can lead to sleep disorders and problems with falling asleep. Insomnia can hinder recovery after workouts, since the body’s repair processes occur precisely during sleep. It also weakens immunity, concentration and depresses mood.
- Aggression – trenbolone can affect increased levels of compounds responsible for aggressive behavior, resulting in irritability and increasing aggression. An additional side effect, therefore, can be deterioration of relationships with people, trouble at work or exposure to dangerous situations.
- Skin problems – taking steroids often affects the appearance of acne. It occurs mostly on the back and shoulders. It is quite difficult to combat, and can leave scars as a result.
- Excessive hair loss – since trenbolone is a strong androgen, it harmfully affects hair follicles, causing hair loss and inhibiting hair growth. As a result, it can lead to baldness or thinning hair.
- Prostate hy pertrophy – this is a serious effect of steroid use. Prostate hypertrophy causes bladder pressure and problems and pain when urinating. It also causes urinary tract infections, bladder stones and incontinence. Prostate hypertrophy is a very serious condition that requires treatment – sometimes including surgery.
- Increased blood pressure – trenbolone causes hypertension in some people taking it. This is another serious condition that can lead to damage to the heart, brain, blood vessels and kidneys.
- Erectile problems – sexual dysfunction is the result of a change in hormonal balance, under the influence of taking the steroid.
- Kidney and liver damage – trenbolone has toxic properties for the kidneys and liver. Prolonged intake of this product can lead to damage to the organs, so it is worthwhile to conduct regular checkups during the cycle.
- Gynecomastia – taking the product can lead to hypertrophy of the mammary gland in men, making the chest take on a more feminine shape.
- Cough – the drug can cause shortness of breath and a tiring cough. The reason for such a reaction of the body is the action of the steroid raising prostaglandin levels, which can result in bronchial compression. Coughing can hinder training and cause a decrease in the body’s performance, which is not best for getting good results during training.
- Hyperhidrosis – since the steroid causes an increase in body temperature, the effect of taking trenabol will be excessive sweating, which will most often occur at night.
However, these are not all the serious side effects of taking the product. Others that are also noted are: headaches, nosebleeds, oily skin, blocking of the endocrine system, severe suppression, drying out of joints and ligaments. Trenbolone taken long-term negatively affects the condition of the brain, as it has a neurodegenerative effect. It affects progesterone in the body and stimulates the action of progesterone.
Trenbolone – how to dose?
If you want to take trenbolone, it’s worth going to a specialist first to recommend the right dosage. However, it is believed that the minimum daily dose of trenbolone is 3-5 mg. Those starting to use trenbolone should not take a dose higher than 30-50 mg, taken every other day. Bodybuilders with experience with the drug can take doses of up to 100 mg per day. The steroid is not recommended for women! When taking trenbolone, it is recommended to use additional testosterone, such as propionate or testosterone entantate – this allows to achieve hormonal balance. It can be combined with Boldenone and Winstrol.
Use of trenbolone
Trenbolone is not used in medicine, moreover, it has never been used to treat humans as a stand-alone substance, and currently its distribution is illegal in most countries. It was originally created to increase appetite and bovine muscle mass while reducing body fat, and is still used for this purpose under the brand name Finaplix-H.
Trenbolone is held in high esteem by some bodybuilders – because it far outperforms other muscle mass-enhancing substances. Others consider it a harmful steroid that can cause a number of side effects – including hair loss, internal organ destruction, and erectile dysfunction. Do not take high doses. You should consult a doctor to start treatment.
Trenbolone – frequently asked questions
What does trenbolone work on?
Trenbolone is a popular anabolic steroid, used to increase muscle mass and improve muscle definition. It is most often used intramuscularly by injection.
Is it worth taking trenbolone?
The effect of trenbolone is to increase dry muscle mass, it accelerates recovery and red blood cell production, but it has strong side effects.
Is trenbolone harmful?
During its use, it is necessary to take testosterone as a balancing hormone to avoid unwanted side effects. In fact, it is intended for veterinary and clinical use.
Is trenbolone a testosterone?
Trenbolone is about 3 times more potent than Testosterone. Trenbolone is a progestin, so it has activity similar to progesterone. It is a quality steroid containing a high dose of estrogen. When dosing trenbolone, it is necessary to take testosterone.
How long does one screw trenbolone?
Using trenbolone enanathate, the peak concentration in the blood is reached after a few days, the circulation of the drug itself lasts from 2 to 3 weeks. Everything depends on the dose.
Does trenbolone burn fat?
Yes, it exhibits fat-burning actions, which allows you to achieve a slender figure.